At Flanders Court Of Carmel, we gladly provide the following:
- Three carefully planned nutritious meals daily plus in-between snacks and juice.
- Special diets and/or personal preferences will be accommodated.
- Assistance with bathing and all personal grooming needs.
- Monitoring and dispensing of medications. All medications are centrally stored and dispensed by our specially trained med aides in strict accordance with physicians orders.
- Attendants on duty 24 hours a day.
- Planning and arranging of transportation medical and dental appointments or other activities.
- Our caregivers are trained in first aid and to watch for changes in residents’ behavior.
- Bedside care for temporary illness.
- Physical therapists, visiting nurses and occupational therapists can be coordinated for rehabilitation.
- Maid and personal laundry services are provided for each resident.
- Pet friendly.
- Respite care available to give families that much needed break.
- Hospice end of life care coordination.
- Wheelchair van for transportation to/from appointments.
- Assistance in obtaining membership to the Carmel Foundation and other senior organizations.
Please contact us with any questions you may have – 831-626-0824. We are happy to serve you!