How we serve you
We provide invaluable service to our residents. These services are designed to give our residents a sense of comfort, safety, and impudence. The following services are being offered:
- Three carefully planned nutritious meals daily plus in-between snacks and juice
- Special diets and/or personal preferences will be accommodated.
- Assistance with bathing and all personal grooming needs
- Monitoring and dispensing of medications. All medications are centrally stored and dispensed by our specially trained med aides in strict accordance with physicians’ orders.
- Attendants on duty 24 hours a day
- Planning and arranging of transportation medical and dental appointments or other activities
- Our caregivers are trained in first aid and to watch for changes in residents’ behaviors.
- Bedside care for temporary illness
- Physical therapists, visiting nurses, and occupational therapists can be coordinated for rehabilitation.
- Maid and personal laundry services are provided for each resident.
- Respite care is available to give families their much-needed break.
- Hospice end-of-life care coordination
- Wheelchair van for transportation to/from appointments
- Assistance in obtaining membership to the Carmel Foundation and other senior organizations